viernes, 1 de octubre de 2021

POST 2: THE BEST CONCERT I'VE BEEN TO

At these days, there are so many plataforms and apps to listening to music. However, nothing compares to listening to live music. I've been in three concerts in my life, but the best of all (by far) was a Bruno Mars concert in Movistar Arena in 2017. It was so exciting because Bruno Mars is a very famous artist and even he was on a SuperBowl show. He started singing pop music but now is more like funk, I think (I don't know about music gender). I went with one of my bests friends, Camila, who liked BM too, and she took a lot of photos with her camera. All the people was so excited (including us), luckily it was a space between the stage and the crowd, if not, surely the people would have climbed the stage (I would have did that). The show was to perfect, because Bruno Mars can sing and dance at time, so well. His voice sounds exactly in live and when you listen it in some music app, and the way he conect with his choir team (who dance too) it was awesome. I felt so happy listening to him that I cried😂 (too sensitive, I'm sorry). My friend only laughed to me. When all over, we bought a lot of merch that we never used it again. Have you bought some merch in a concert only for the memory?

7 comentarios:

  1. Hi! You're right about "nothing compares to listening to live music" I agree with you. And I like too that kind of music (Actually I like almost all styles of music) ¿Do you know Tom Misch, FKJ or Jorja Smith?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Daniela, I think Bruno Mars is a great artist and he has very good songs!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! I'm agree with you, there is nothing as live music. Unfortunately, I only have the ticket 'cause I didn´t buy any merch from that concert. Hope you are doing well!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. OMG I was a really huge fanboy of Bruno Mars around 2015-2017, I love his music style and not to mention his angelical voice <3
    (Manuel Bravo)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love how Bruno has managed to appeal to a mainstream audience with his display of talents and at the same time being able to put out there some incredible complex music and art.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. WOW sounds like it was a really spectacular concert, i think that was the time when Bruno released 24K Magic right? It's a great album

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I remember that concert! You went with our friend Camila. I wish I had was there

    ResponderEliminar