sábado, 9 de octubre de 2021

POST 3: MY CHILDHOOD

Everytime I eat watermelon (sugar), an image that a little Dany all covered on watermelon seeds comes to me. I remember that in summer, my grandma “Mané” always gave my cousins and me watermelon after lunch. My parents used to (and yet) work hardly all day, so I had to stay in Mané’s house with my cousins who lived with her, until they back home, thats why all my best memories were there. One of my favorites is when we made a club named “club de tesoros” (“treasures club”), made a time capsule and we buried it at the backyard (it still be there?). Holydays was when we could play more, but in school time we always could play after classes. I remember that I liked creat games or made videos (of low quality), and made my cousins play it with me. Also, sometimes we went to the park to play football or tag, or rode bike in the street where the house was. When we could’t go outside, we biked into the hallway of Mané’s house (she lived in a big old house). We had a lot of fun at there times. To resume, the only thing I can say is it was the happiest childhood I could have had, and wich made me the person who I currently am.




5 comentarios:

  1. Awww,that's so cute💖 I did't know about the watermelon jdjdj

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I think almost all of us grew up with our grandparents because our parents worked, grandparents are the best. You should check if that time capsule is still there :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Grandparents are the most beautiful memories that most of us have, I liked your post, greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi! Eat watermelon reminds me of my childhood too and it also reminds me of my grandfather.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. i'd love to watch those 144p quality videos

    ResponderEliminar