domingo, 17 de octubre de 2021

POST 4: ART

When I was a child, in every gift event (like Christmas, Kid's day, my birthday, etc) I always ask for a book because I really enjoyed literature. As I grew, my pleasures was changing and then it starts to like to me theater... and sometimes I went to see some plays with my parents. Currently, I still liking to read some books but I what I like the most is grafic novels or comics. I enjoy watching the expressions that characters can make and the story which the artist can create. Maybe is a mix of the forms of art I used to like jajaja. I'd like have abilities to make that things and draw nature elements or cute characters, but I don't have it right now. Maybe if I practice I could make something , but I don't know... I have to try. By now, I enjoy seeing works for other artists that I follow on Instagram like @pluklin or @fishballishere, who make short funny stories and one my favorites is @biby_24k, she is my friend who like drawing and she does it so well. Righ now I don't have a favourite work of art but I share to you a short comic that @fishballishere made that I think is little funny:https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ2UzTJrJrv/?utm_medium=share_sheet

 


4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Daniela! I also enjoy seeing the artistic works. I'll see the comic you recommend and I recommend you see the work of Alfredo Gildemeister @alfredogildemeister

    ResponderEliminar

  2. I agree with you Dani, our friend Bárbara has a lot potential! and it's fun the point of view of art that you have, beautiful <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! I recommend you "Persepolis". Is one of my favorite comics of all the times... See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'm also really into grafic novels, such as japanese mangas and korean manhwas, I will take a look at your recomendations too :D

    ResponderEliminar